Improve Efficiency & Comfort with Annual Heating & AC Tune-Ups
Your home’s heating and cooling systems are an investment in your indoor comfort, and at Imagine That Heating & Air, our goal is to help you get the most out of this investment through trusted maintenance services.
Regular service of your HVAC equipment can save you thousands of dollars in monthly energy costs over the course of your system’s lifespan—with some homes saving as much as 30% per year!
That is why our skilled technicians created the Home Comfort Club Membership. For $199 per year, our service plan offers homeowners a convenient, reliable, and affordable way to receive top-quality maintenance on their furnace and air conditioner.
Quality Products & Solutions
Honesty is Guaranteed
Customer Service is Our Priority
- Check burner chambers, belts, and airflow
- Inspect flame quality
- Check and clean flame sensor
- Evaluate gas pressure
- Inspect vent and/or draft hood
- Inspect heat exchanger
- Oil motors whenever necessary
- Clean or change filters
- Check thermostat and temperature rise monitors
- Evaluate all wiring connections
- Check indoor coil and coil temperature
- Inspect and clean outdoor coil and unit
- Evaluate all wiring connections
- Check fan motors, refrigerant, and line connections
- Inspect amp draws
- Check condensation lines
- Monitor thermostat
In addition to our thorough maintenance, our Home Comfort Club members enjoy 25% discounts on all repairs, 15% discounts on unit replacements, 24-hour emergency service, a zero-dollar warranty, and no trip charges.
Our experts continually build on our offerings, but what doesn’t change is our commitment to our customers. We always take the time to walk you through your service plan and answer any questions you might have to ensure you are never in the dark about your indoor comfort. In addition to our maintenance solutions, we offer a full scope of residential heating and air conditioning services—making us Victorville’s one-stop shop for HVAC.
Wow. Robert came to my house and took care of business. I was only expecting to get a quote because I needed parts to repair my ac unit. But Robert came, gave me the best quote and had all the parts necessary to repair my ac unit. I can’t thank ...Tam H.
Imagine That Heating & Air was amazing! They spent the day turning my 30-year-old system into a new and improved HVAC system that can keep up with this summer heat. 10/10 wouldn’t change a thing. Their pricing was very reasonable. They responded very ...Isabella T.
March 2020 - Service with Integrity. Robert & his crew did an awesome job and went out of their way to do an amazing job. We even ran into an electrical snag & Robert called in one of his fellow tradesman to sort it out that very evening. This young ...April N.
Excellent experience with Imagine That Heating & Air. They were very responsive in returning my call, they kept very consistent communication throughout. Robert is excellent and a master at his craft. He managed to get my Air conditioning system to ...Jeremy J.
Jessica and Robert were both pretty awesome! They returned the call less than 5 minutes after I called and they assured they would take care of my broken AC. Robert came after 5:00 pm, gave me a diagnostic and fixed my issue in 15 minutes. Super ...Giselle S.
Robert came by to service my home yesterday, I have an older system that I know needs to be replaced, and he got it up and running in no time! Didn’t pressure me to buy a new one! My neighbor got his new system from them which is how I found out ...Satisfied Customer
Robert was very knowledgeable! He came to my house on a Sunday! He diagnosed the problem and gave his recommendation. I would definitely refer him to a friend or family member! Thank you for coming out on a Sunday!Kim J.
Robert was amazing! AC went out yesterday. Robert was in our home the very next day and we have air! Fast, efficient, and trustworthy. Definitely recommend them, you will not be disappointed. Call Robert for your next repair.Mia G.
Robert was very accommodating and friendly. His work was efficient and quick, though our ac was in worse shape than it was and within minutes had our house filling with cool air, just on time for the summer heat waves. Very grateful for imagine that ...Megan M.
At Imagine That Heating & Air, we understand that you have a lot to juggle as a homeowner, and maintenance might not always be top of mind. However, having your heating and cooling systems regularly serviced by a professional can offer you some surprising benefits.
3 reasons to schedule routine HVAC maintenance include:
- Improves indoor air quality: By keeping your HVAC systems properly maintained and regularly cleaned, it reduces the amount of dust, debris, and other airborne contaminants from being recycled through your home.
- Reduces the number and severity of repairs: Our technicians perform a detailed inspection of your system during maintenance to spot any instances of wear and tear or damage and will happily provide minor repairs whenever needed. This allows us to stop issues in their tracks, reducing the costs and headaches caused by major repairs.
- Boosts your system’s longevity: Systems that are routinely inspected, cleaned, and maintained are more likely to last longer, saving you on premature replacement costs.
Call our team at 951-966-7352 to sign up for our maintenance membership today.